IBM Business Analytics
IBM Business analysts are educated in the processes surrounding the creation of code. They are capable of solving problems. This means they have the skills which are necessary to look at data and other relevant information in order to determine where the losses are within a company.
Analytics helps enterprises transform by embedding information-based insights into every process, decision and action. This will deliver deep big data and analytics capabilities that scale and address a wide range of business use cases and industry challenges.
Services We Offer
IBM Cognos Business Intelligence:
- IBM Cognos Business Intelligence
- BIRT Reporting
IBM Cognos Business Intelligence is a solution designed to address the challenges of enterprise-scale reporting, analysis, score carding, and event notification.
The IBM Cognos BI architecture was designed for scalability, availability, and openness. It uses platform independent, industry proven technology, such as Extensible Markup Language (XML), Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP), and Web Services Definition Language (WSDL). For this reason, IBM Cognos BI can integrate with and leverage your existing technology infrastructure on multiple platforms. IBM Cognos BI can be used to create many different types of reports, including lists, crosstab reports, charts, master and detail reports, and user-designed reports.
Services We Offer
- Planning for implementation
- Installing and configuring IBM Cognos BI
- Administering IBM Cognos BI :
- Monitor activities, server status, and system metrics, and change some system settings.
- Security(define users, groups, and roles for security purposes, configure capabilities for the interfaces and studios)
- Working with models and packages :
- Cognos Framework Manager (creating and managing business-related metadata for use in IBM Cognos BI analysis and reporting.)
- Cognos Metric Designer(create extracts for use in IBM Cognos BI scorecarding applications)
- Authoring Reports :
- Cognos Query Studio(create adhoc reports using Query Studio)
- Cognos Report Studio(create standard and professional reports using Report Studio)
- Cognos Analysis Studio(users can explore, analyze, and compare dimensional data)
- Creating scorecarding applications and monitoring metric :
- Packaging in Metric Studio
- Authoring Scorecarding Applications
- Creating Transformer models and PowerCubes :
- Cognos Transformer(create PowerCubes for use in IBM Cognos BI)
- Managing events(create agents in Event Studio to monitor your data and detect occurrences of business events)
- IBM Cognos Dispatcher /services
- Cognos Content Providers
- Messaging and Dispatching